Manual 88 pp. with CD-ROM
Show Less >>
Empower people to seek treatment for their addiction or mental health disorder with this evidence-based brief intervention.
Using research funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, Tracy Stecker, Ph.D., applies cognitive-behavioral therapy to a sixty-minute brief intervention that has widespread applications in a variety of settings---from primary care facilities to intake call centers and military outlets to
school counseling departments and parole offices.
This manual and CD-ROM with reproducible client handouts feature everything professionals need to motivate and increase treatment-seeking among clients, including:
This product was previously titled Guiding Decision Making Among Clients
- a clear step-by-step protocol
- an outline of solutions to problems that may arise during the intervention
- case examples of successful interventions
- the Perceptions about Services Scale (PASS) for those with mental
- the Modifying Perceptions about Services Scale (iMPASS) for those
with addiction concerns