Olweus Online Survey
Contact Your Sales Rep Details
The Olweus Bullying Questionnaire
is an important planning tool before and after implementation of the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
. This online version of the survey is administered in the computer lab, saving schools the time and expense of shipping and processing printed questionnaires.
Read More >>
List Price: $1.00 Each
Write a Review
People who bought this also bought
Olweus Bullying Prevention Program Teacher Guide with DVD/CD-ROM
Olweus Survey Pkg of 30 with Scanning Services
Olweus Bullying Prevention Program Schoolwide Guide with DVD/CD
Class Meetings That Matter K-5
Olweus Bullying Questionnaire is now available online. Students can take this secure version in the computer lab, saving schools the time and expense of shipping and processing printed questionnaires. Administration instructions and final reports are delivered electronically. Available in English and Spanish.
This single item cannot be purchased online. Please call Hazelden at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk to one of our sales reps to meet your business needs.
The Olweus Bullying Questionnaire is administered to all students in grades 3-12 (if third-graders are proficient readers) before the program begins and at regular intervals (ideally each year) from then on.
The results of your questionnaires are compared to a national database. You will receive a standard report with narrative that interprets the results and graphs of key data for use in PowerPoint presentations. With this option you have an opportunity to purchase a trend report for an individual school or entire school district. Also included are new cyber-bullying questions, the option of a Spanish translation, and space for two multiple choice questions customized to your student population. For ease of use we have included a complete administration packet including a parent consent form in English and Spanish.
To ensure successful and prompt processing of your online questionnaires, please abide by these guidelines:
- The questionnaire is designed for use only with students in grades 3 through 12.
- You need to survey at least 15 students per grade. If there are fewer than 15 students per grade, your school's report cannot be run.
- You need to survey at least 10 students per ethnicity, in order for data on bullying by ethnicity to be reported.
- You need to order one free Administration Packet per school. The Administration Packet contains all necessary administration instructions and a School Header Sheet. Each school building must completely fill out one School Header Sheet. If this School Header Sheet is not filled out completely, the report cannot be run.
- Public schools in the United States need to provide their NCES School ID number on the School Header Sheet. To locate your NCES School ID number, visit this web site.
Please note that a discount structure is in place Olweus Electronic Surveys. If you elect to receive a discount, your free reports will be allocated as follows. If you would like to elect NOT to receive a discount on surveys, you can choose the number of surveys required for your district/schools.
It is highly recommended that schools work with a certified Olweus trainer to ensure successful implementation of the program. Talk with a Hazelden regional sales representative at 1-800-328-9000 or 651-213-4000 for more information about locating a trainer.