- Call us any day, any time
P.O. Box 11
15251 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Center City, MN 55012-0011
People with alcohol and other drug dependencies often suffer from co-occurring mental health illnesses such as depression, bipolar, personality disorders and post traumatic stress disorder.
- Facts about addiction and depression
- Facts about addiction and bipolar
- Twelve Steps offer a path to mental health
- Working in the Dark - Keeping Your Job While Dealing with Depression
- Raising Depression Free Children - A Parent's Guide
- I Can See Tomorrow - A Guide for Living with Depression
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) Knowledge Exchange Network (KEN)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Depression and Related Affected Disorders Association
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Foundation for Depressive Illness, Inc.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Mental Health Association
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)