Join our Social Community today!
Interact with thousands of others who are maintaining or seeking lives free from addiction. Access chats, online meetings, and discussion boards that address your specific areas of interest any day, any time, from anywhere. You control your anonymity settings.
In Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation's Social Community, members can:
- Ask for help from members with decades of experience in recovery
- Offer help to people struggling to find recovery
- Watch videos
- Listen to podcasts
- Attend online chat meetings
- Make new friends; rekindle old friendships
All members control their own privacy settings in order to share their information with as many -- or as few -- members as they choose.
Membership is free.
People Helping People 24/7
Participants of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation's treatment services are eligible to become members of our Alumni Network - a closed community available only to alumni.
- Take part in online meetings
- Find treatment peers
- Participate in discussions
- Listen to Hazelden lectures on podcast
Family Program Alumni
Participants in our family programs are encouraged to find online support through our Families Facing Addiction group on the Social Community.