Become an alumni contact
Help other Hazelden patients make the transition from treatment to home by becoming an alumni contact. Complete and mail this form to us.
Alumni referral line
If you or someone you know needs help, call the alumni referral line at
Your lifelong recovery journey is at the heart of the Hazelden mission.
The Alumni Relations staff is dedicated to supporting alumni of Hazelden on their journey of recovery by providing activities, events and service opportunities for alumni and their families.
Hazelden Alumni are invited to meetings and a variety of special events throughout the year such as:
- Alumni meetings - for continued recovery, support and fellowship
- Alumni activities - for fun, fellowship, and service
- The Lodge Program at Hazelden
- Recovery Enrichment Workshops
- Second Sunday Retreats - lectures, relaxation and group discussions
- Spiritual and topical retreats at the Dan Anderson Renewal Center
Hazelden alumni know how to enjoy life and celebrate recovery!
- Alumni enjoy special benefits as Fellow Travelers
Get access to a variety of benefits, services, and opportunities to keep you inspired, informed and engaged. Join our free Fellow Travelers program.
- Join Hazelden's social communities
Hazelden offers two online communities for ongoing recovery support and fellowship. Learn more.
- Follow-up research
Hazelden's Butler Center for Research staff routinely contact alumni one, six, and 12 months after treatment to measure how well people are doing in their recovery program. This information allows us to monitor the quality of our care and guides us in our ongoing treatment improvement efforts. If you have recently completed a treatment program at Hazelden, you may receive a call from a staff member of the Butler Center for Research at Hazelden. We appreciate your help and support