Help Carry The Message
When you Carry The Message, you are helping others receive the treatment they need.
- Learn more
Did you know...
- About 1 in 4 teens will abuse prescription drugs before they graduate from high school?
The Centers for Disease Control has classified prescription painkiller addiction as an epidemic?
- "pharming parties", where alcoholic punch is replaced with a bowl full of prescription painkillers and teens freely help themselves with no regard for the potentially lethal combinations being concocted, are more prevalent today than underage drinking parties?
- at Hazelden, we have experienced an almost 200% increase in just 10 years, for those needing treatment for prescription painkiller addiction?
Reflections from Hazelden Alumni ...
You can make a broad, life-changing impact on the lives of those who turn to us for help by supporting the following areas:
- Effective addiction treatment
- Patient Aid Fund
- Training and education
- Addiction research
- Public policy initiatives
- Reduction of the stigma associated with addiction
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
As a nonprofit organization, Hazelden relies upon your contributions. Donate now and help change lives. This year Hazelden hopes to give $7 million in Patient Aid. Your gift today can make this possible.Donate
- P.O. Box 11, OS-3
- 15251 Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Center City, Minn. 55012-0011
- 651-222-3095 fax