- April 20-23, 2017
Shoemaker Alumni Reunion 2017
Center City, MN
REENERGIZE, REFRESH, AND REUNITE
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Dan Anderson Renewal Center
15251 Pleasant Valley Road
Center City, MN 55012
Revitalize your recovery with friends and others who share the journey.
Staying connected with others in recovery is one of the healthiest moves you can make. Join your fellow travelers for a retreat-like reunion experience to:
- Energize your recovery with renewed focus
- Unite with fellow travelers and make new friends
- Inspire your spirit with fresh perspective
- Discover new tools and resources to support your recovery
Your reunion experience will include:
- Welcome reception
- Group discussions facilitated by Renewal Center and unit staff
- Bigelow alumni speakers
- Fellowship with others who share the journey
- Mind, body, and spirit activities
- Dinner event and alumni medallion ceremony
- The opportunity to visit your unit to share your experience with patients
Space is limited. Make your reservations early.
Come for the entire reunion or for one day.
- $599/package includes all reunion activities, meals, and three nights of semiprivate lodging.
- $200/night includes all reunion activities, meals, and one night of semiprivate lodging.
- $99/day includes all reunion activities and meals. Lodging not included.
- Scholarships are available, based on demonstrated need. Please call to request a scholarship application.
- This special pricing includes all available discounts for Hazelden alumni; no other discounts apply.
- View/Print the schedule
Questions? Call the Dan Anderson Renewal Center at 800-262-4882.