- Graduate School home
- About us
- Academic Resources
- Application deadlines
- Current students
- Continuing Education
- Online courses
- Photo tour
Graduate School of Addiction Studies
Educating future leaders
The Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies educates future leaders in addiction counseling to improve treatment and recovery from alcohol and drug dependence. Hazelden Betty Ford's Graduate School of Addiction Studies integrates academics with clinical practice supervised by leading addiction practitioners at the nation’s premier addiction treatment center.
Earn a Master of Arts degree in as little as 12 months. The unique educational opportunities awaiting you at the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies could be the key to your future success in the field of alcohol and drug addiction treatment. Training with the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies prepares you for a rewarding career in the fast-growing fields of both addiction and mental health treatment.
The Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies offers part-time and full-time online and on-campus programs.
Employment, Licensure, and Satisfaction Statistics
Among the class of 2015:
- 100% of graduates taking the licensing/certification examination within six months of graduation passed the first time
- Of those seeking employment, 97% were successfully employed in the field within six months of graduation
- 100% reported a high degree of satisfaction with the education they received at the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies
HAZELDEN BETTY FORD GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ADDICTION STUDIES
Seal design is a registered trademark of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Thank you to all of our generous donors for making it possible to educate current and future leaders in addiction counseling!
- Give to our scholarship fund!