- Hazelden Publishing
- 15251 Pleasant Valley Road
- P.O. Box 176
- Center City, MN 55012-0176
- Business hours:
- 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Central Time)
- Monday - Friday
- 651-213-4793 fax
- email us
Living in Balance
Moving from a life of addiction to a life of recovery
Living in Balance is Recognized by the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices
How it works for clients
Designed for parallel treatment: clients can enter the program anywhere in the cycle session
- Relevant for clients from a wide range of cultural and economic backgrounds
- Helps clients develop life goals and objectives, decreasing likelihood of recidivism in criminal justice clients
How it works for you
- NIDA funded, research-based project-meets most federal grant requirements
- Combines experiential, cognitive-behavioral, and Twelve Step thinking
- Ready-to-use sessions save you time; reproducible client worksheets save you money
- It's effective as a supplement to existing programs or as core programming
- It can be used with individuals or with groups, in any length of program
What it includes: 43 sessions for maximum customization options
- Living in Balance core program: Sessions 1-12 #2456
A comprehensive core substance abuse program.
- Living in Balance program-building sessions: Sessions 13-33 #2239
Provides the greatest opportunity for customization-you can group session for specific issues, specific client populations, clients at high-risk, or unique treatment tracks.
- Living in Balance with Co-occurring Disorders: Sessions 34-43 #2543
Ten new sessions that integrate co-occurring disorders into your treatment plan.
Hazelden trainers will help you implement Living in Balance to duplicate or exceed research results, and establish program flexibility.
We are accepting registrations for the Living in Balance open enrollment trainings. Check our training page for dates and information.
We'll fit your needs and your budget
Hazelden sales consultants will listen to your needs, then suggest a package of products and implementation training that works specifically for you. Contact our treatment sales team at 1-800-328-9000.