Registration process questions
Below are the most frequently asked questions about the registration process.
Why can't I sign in using my Sign-In Name and Password?
- The system is case-senstive. Make sure you are entering your Sign-In Name and Password identically to the way in which you registered them.
- If you do not remember your Sign-In Name or Password, we will be happy to email you a re-set password. Just enter your registered email address (you do not have to know your Sign-In Name but it's helpful) on our Password Assistance page.
What if I have forgotten my Sign-In Name and Password?
We would be happy to re-set your password and to email you a new one. Just click here and enter your registered email address.
The re-set password I was sent doesn't work.
If you entered your Sign-In Name in all capital letters, make sure that you do not have the Caps Lock key in place when entering your Password.
How do I know if my registration went through?
- You should be able to sign in using your new Sign-In Name and Password.
- You should have received a confirmation email within 10 minutes after completing your registration.
What if I did not receive a confirmation email?
- If you use a filter to screen incoming email, and you only accept mail from authorized addresses, the filter probably blocked our message from getting to your Inbox. Check your bulk mail or spam folder to see if it is there.
- It may be that you did not enter your email address correctly. Sign In and you can verify or correct your email address.
How do I change my registration information, such as email or postal address?
- Click on My Account (top of screen, to the right of the HAZELDEN name).
- Change the information as needed.
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
How do I subscribe or unsubscribe from mailings?
To subscribe, just click on the link to Sign In toward the top right of the page. Select any of the mail options at the bottom of the registration page.
- Click on My Account (to the right of the HAZELDEN name at the top of the screen).
- Then click on Preferences (in the blue box on the left side of the screen)
- Checkmarks indicate you are signed up to receive these choices. Click on the boxes to add or remove the checkmarks.
- When done with your selections, click on Apply to save the changes.
I signed up to receive Today's Gift daily emails. Why am I not receiving them?
If delivery of our emails stopped unexpectedly, or you have not received any emails, check your spam bulk mail folder to see if they are going there. Set your filter to accept mail from hazelden.info and hazelden.org. If the emails are not there, then sign-in on the Hazelden Web site to see if your email address is correct.