- Treatment home
- Alcohol & drug treatment for men
- Alcohol & drug treatment for women
- Substance abuse treatment for young people
- Mental health centers
- Family programs
- Call us any day, any time
P.O. Box 11
15251 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Center City, MN 55012-0011
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment
Residential treatment centers
Hazelden's addiction treatment programs are based on years of research and study.
Our philosophy is to treat each person who comes to us with respect and dignity while providing a safe place in which to heal. Our programs include integrated mental health services for co-occurring mental health issues. Each patient's length of stay is truly individualized and based on the client's needs.
Some patients will start in what is typically called a primary care addiction treatment program. The length of stay varies based on the clinical needs of the patient but the typical length of stay is 28 to 30 days.
For patients with complex recovery issues that require more time, Hazelden offers extended care programs. These programs allow more in-depth time on special issues, mental health complications, relapse prevention and sober living skills. Patients have time to put into practice their new recovery skills and develop a deeper understanding of what they need to do to recover. Patients typically stay 60 days but some people require up to 90 days.
Other residential programs include a room and board option while receiving treatment services. These treatment programs include:
- Residential Day Treatment - A 24/7 addiction treatment program with clinical care and on-site condominium living.
- Intermediate Care - A safe, home-like environment where adults can work on recovery skills while integrating back into employment and family. Residents live, work and support each other as they work on their skill needed to improve their capacity for a healthy, clean and sober lifestyle. We work with residents to develop a comprehensive, individualized recovery plan that best ensures a successful transition to a clean and sober lifestyle.
- Recovery Home Living - Offers men and women access to recovery coaching and housing while they are also given the opportunity to practice the principles of Twelve Step living that will strengthen their long-term recovery. Residents develop the skills necessary to maintain an emotional, vocational, physical and spiritual balance in sober living.