Volunteer at Hazelden
If you want to help, there's a place for you at Hazelden!
You can provide vital support by donating your time and talents at our many locations.
There are as many volunteer opportunities at Hazelden as there are people who want to share. However, the most important benefit of being a volunteer is the satisfaction of helping others. Whether it's a warm hello, a friendly face or a helping hand, just knowing that you made a difference in someone's life makes it all worthwhile.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Serve as a tour guide, hosting our many visitors
- Assist bookstore staff and customers
- Assist at Hazelden events, health fairs and community meetings
- Serve as a guest speaker at Hazelden facilities
- Orient patients to the traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
- Help with research projects
- Administrative support including assembling packets for workshops
- Become an alumni contact
- Discount on Hazelden books
- Use of Hazelden library
- Admission to daily lectures
- Complimentary meal tickets
- Use of Hazelden CORK Center recreational facility in Center City