CORK search structure uses Elasticsearch, a big data document database and search engine based
- Search results will display the first 1000 results only.
- Searching is based on the exact terms entered.
- For the most thorough search results, perform separate multiple searches,
- using synonymous terms [such as "drug abuse" or "chemical dependency" or
"substance misuse" or "alcoholism", etc.] and
- using the various search boxes [such as the "Any Word" or "Descriptor" or
"Abstract" or "Title", etc.].
- Elasticsearch does not support searching CORK for a range of years, thesaurus-based
related terms via one search, Boolean searching, word truncation, or exact phrase searching.
Searching is by exact entered terms only. [For example, you will find different results for
"relapse" or "relapse prevention" or "relapse prevention youth" or "relapse prevention
adolescents" or "relapse prevention adolescents school", etc.].