Show Less >>
If smoking is the number one preventable cause of death and disease in America-are you the solution? Quit and Stay Quit Nicotine Cessation Program is a simple, thorough, proven program to help people at any stage of nicotine use tackle the addiction--and possibly save their lives.
What the program offers:
- -Imparts vital information about the nature and dangers of nicotine in clear, forthright language
- -Enhances treatment outcomes with a multiformat program combining the best elements of behavioral therapy and Twelve Step philosophy.
- -Helps providers reach more clients in less time --flexible, streamlined materials adapt to specific clinical needs.
- -Supports a variety of counseling scenarios, including self-directed study.
- -Improves the odds of implementing a successful smoke-free environment-for treatment, corrections, and other service providers.
- -Reduces the risk of relapse for chemically dependent clients.
Materials for 30 clients include:30 If Only I Could Quit
1 Set of Clean and Free DVDs (Understanding the Problems of Nicotine and Tobacco Dependence and The Stages of Quitting Nicotine and Tobacco)
90 Clean and Free Workbooks (30 of Each Title)
2 Facilitator's Guides