Revised and Updated for DSM-5, Moving from a Life of Addiction to a Life of Recovery
Jeffrey A. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Mim J. Landry
Barry D. Caudill, Ph.D.
Show Less >>
Co-occurring Disorders Sessions focuses on co-occurring disorders topics, including treatment, phases of dual recovery, self-help groups, medication use, relapse prevention, and more. It includes a facilitator guide and ten client sessions with associated printable client worksheets. Co-occurring Disorders Sessions can be used as a supplement to Core Program by allowing a counselor to integrate a client's mental health disorder treatment into his or her addiction treatment program.
The Co-occurring Disorders Sessions includes the following:
- Session 38: Effects of Substance Use on Mental Health
- Session 39: What Are Co-occurring Disorders?
- Session 40: Comprehensive Treatment and Medications for Substance Use Disorders
- Session 41: Phases of Dual Recovery
- Session 42: Twelve Steps for Co-occurring Disorders
- Session 43: Mutual Self-Help Groups and Co-occurring Disorders
- Session 44: Important Issues about Mental Health Medications
- Session 45: Relapse Prevention I: Building a Recovery Support System
- Session 46: Relapse Prevention II: Making the Best Decisions
- Session 47: Seeking Help for Co-occurring Disorders
To learn more about Living in Balance's Core Program (sessions 1-12)
. Learn more about the 25 sessions for Recovery Management
All client materials are reproducible and provided on a CD-ROM, allowing you to print and use only what you need.
Hazelden offers training on all of our evidence-based programs to ensure that you achieve the outcomes you expect. Click here to find out more.
This Co-occurring program is also available in a convenient, online subscription.
Free 2-week trials are available for all of our Treatment OnDemand subscriptions. Sign up now!