Show Less >>
Select client workbooks from A New Direction, our acclaimed cognitive-behavioral treatment curriculum, are available in Spanish. The standard translation is free of dialect and understandable in all regions. The workbooks
- are formatted so text flow matches the English-language workbook and facilitator's guide -- allowing everyone to stay on the same page
- allow one facilitator to work with both English- and Spanish-speaking clients maximizing opportunity for cognitive understanding because clients complete exercises in their primary language
For information about additional components for Un Nuevo Rumbo, contact Hazelden's Publishing and Educational Outreach Sales
, or call 1-800-328-9000.
Frequently Asked Questions About A New Direction
Information, exercises, and activities in the Intake & Orientation workbook will help offenders prepare for the process of changing their lives by:
- explaining why drug use and criminal behavior are so closely related
- providing understanding on the choices involved in finding freedom from addiction and crime
- helping them acknowledge their responsibilities as members of a therapeutic community
Workbooks use phrases and describe situations that are familiar to criminals and addicts. Quotes from offenders underscore key concepts.
To learn more about the research, history, and benefits of A New Direction visit AND information site.