Show Less >>
Short, focused, achievable learning sessions allow clients to move at their own pace-building confidence, clarity, and a strong motivation to quit.
With this set you will receive the following workbooks:
The Get Ready - Clean and Free Workbook 1
Get Ready - Clean and Free Workbook 1
Get Set - Clean and Free Workbook 2
- Highlights the reasons for quitting and helps clients identify when and why they craved nicotine the most.
- It examines the personal signs of addiction, including activities and behaviors associated with nicotine use.
Go - Clean and Free Workbook 3
- Outlines the physical and emotional aspects of nicotine use.
- Teaches practical methods for managing anxiety without nicotine.
- Shows how to recognize feeling that can lead to nicotine use.
- Helps clients develop a two-week preparation plan for greater velocity and optimal "liftoff" on their final quit-date.
- Teaches clients crucial relapse defense techniques.
- Boosts self-esteem-with accessible techniques for evaluating gains and communicating success.
This is part of the Quit & Stay Quit Nicotine Cessation Program
--a simple, thorough, proven program to help people at any stage of nicotine use tackle the addiction-and possibly save their lives.
What the Nicotine Cessation Program offers:
- Imparts vital information about the nature and dangers of nicotine in clear, forthright language.
- Enhances treatment outcomes with a multi-format program combining the best elements of behavioral therapy and Twelve Step philosophy.
- Helps providers reach more clients in less time--flexible, streamlined materials adapt to specific clinical needs.
- Supports a variety of counseling scenarios, including self-directed study.
- Improves the odds of implementing a successful smoke-free environment for treatment, corrections, and other service providers.
- Reduces the risk of relapse for chemically dependent clients.