Show Less >>
Developed by Faculty from the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center
Bringing the most comprehensive research and information available today to the mental health field, the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center and Hazelden have redesigned the innovative Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment (IDDT) curriculum with the needs of organizations like yours in mind. Far surpassing its predecessor in ease of implementation and ongoing usability in clinical settings, this updated and expanded curriculum is redesigned not only to more effectively teach clinical skills and provide practitioners with resources and tools for their practice, but to offer the guidance necessary to align the work of departments and transform agencies into integrated treatment providers.
The new, innovative, and user-friendly IDDT far surpasses its predecessors by
- incorporating a decade of up-to-date research, the most comprehensive and best information available today in the field
- providing topics of training and consultation issues in a unique chapter not found in other publications
- identifying and developing the tasks necessary to ensure that fully integrated treatment takes root and grows successfully in any organization
- offering many reproducible forms, protocols, and handouts to facilitate implementation
- addressing a vastly wider array of issues and topics more comprehensively
- using agency-friendly language to ensure practitioners, supervisors, clinical leadership, and other professionals will find the program approachable and easy to use
The new IDDT's
state-of-the-art instructional design provides practitioners will all the materials needed for successful implementation of this evidence-based practice.