Short, focused, achievable learning sessions allow clients to move at their own pace—building confidence, clarity, and a strong motivation to quit.
Go - Clean and Free Workbook 3
- Helps clients develop a two-week preparation plan for greater velocity and optimal "liftoff" on their final quit-date.
- Teaches clients crucial relapse defense techniques.
- Boosts self-esteem—with accessible techniques for evaluating gains and communicating uccess.
This is part of the Quit & Stay Quit Nicotine Cessation Program
. A simple, thorough, proven program to help people at any stage of nicotine use tackle the addiction-and possibly save their lives.
What theNicotine Cessation Program offers:
- Imparts vital information about the nature and dangers of nicotine in clear, forthright language.
- Enhances treatment outcomes with a multiformat program combining the best elements of behavioral therapy and Twelve Step philosophy.
- Helps providers reach more clients in less time—flexible, streamlined materials adapt to specific clinical needs.
- Supports a variety of counseling scenarios, including self-directed study.
- Improves the odds of implementing a successful smoke-free environment for treatment, corrections, and other service providers.
- Reduces the risk of relapse for chemically dependent clients.
One of a set if three short, focused workbooks that allow people who want to quit nicotine to move at their own pace-building confidence with clarity and motivation.