One Year Electronic Subscription
Treatment OnDemand with Living in Balance 1-10 Clinicians
Living in Balance is a flexible, research-based curriculum that meets Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition (DSM-5) classifications and draws from cognitive-behavioral, experiential, and Twelve Step approaches to help clients achieve lifelong recovery. Sessions are customizable so you can design lessons that meet your clients' specific needs.
The complete curriculum has 47 sessions that are broken up into three components:
This single item can not be purchased online. Please call Hazelden Publishing at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk with one of our sales representatives.
- Core Program: The first 12 sessions included in the Core Program help clients learn about addiction and address life issues that are central to achieving successful recovery
- Recovery Management: Customize your treatment program with an additional 25 sessions covering the Twelve Steps, wellness, money, chronic pain, and much more
- Co-occurring Disorders: Address both mental health and substance use disorders and learn the phases of dual recovery with these 10 supplemental sessions on co-occurring disorders
- 2,128 pages of material
- 152 minutes of video
- All facilitator guides, client sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the program
- Two bonus video programs: Drugs of Abuse and Discover the Twelve Steps
- Access to our digital recovery library with over 100 recovery-related facts sheets on addiction, Twelve Step recovery, relapse prevention, mental and physical health, and more
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
- 1-10 clinicians: $1,799 per year
- 11-25 clinicians: $2,399 per year
- 25+ clinicians: $95.96 per clinician
This comprehensive, flexible treatment program provides professionals with unlimited, easy access to facilitator guides, session materials, and videos for leading clients out of addiction and into recovery.