One Year Electronic Subscription
OnDemand The Hazelden Basics Video Series (1-10 Clinicians)
This OnDemand Hazelden Basics video series provides information your clients need to know about addiction, treatment, recovery, and family recovery. All four video programs feature interviews with both medical experts and individuals in recovery.
Addiction Basics is ideal for people who are wondering if they or a loved one may have a substance use disorder. With insight from experts and people in recovery, Addiction Basics provides a better understanding of the disease and offers hope. This engaging video covers:
This single item can not be purchased online. Please call Hazelden Publishing at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk with one of our sales representatives.
- What is addiction?
- How does addiction happen?
- How does addiction affect your body and mind?
- How does addiction affect your life and relationships?
- How do you get help?
- What kind of help is available?
- What will withdrawal be like?
- How can I be successful in treatment?
- How do I take care of myself while my loved one is in treatment?
- How can I support my loved one in treatment?
- Starting your recovery
- Preventing relapse
- Managing your day
- Managing thoughts and feelings
- Building healthy relationships
- What is addiction?
- What is the impact of addiction on the family?
- How do families respond to addiction?
- What are the keys to healing the entire family?
- What does family recovery look like?
- Approximately 335 minutes of video
- All facilitator guides, client sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the program
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
- 1-10 clinicians: $999 per year
- 11-25 clinicians: $1,599 per year
- 25+ clinicians: $95.96 per clinician
This OnDemand Hazelden Basics videos collection provides information your clients need to know about addiction, treatment, recovery, and family recovery. Videos feature interviews with both medical experts and individuals in recovery.
Published Year: 2019