OnDemand Prevention Resources
Subscription options include:
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program (OBPP): An elementary through high school bullying prevention program based on over 35 years of research. You can also select one or more of the Olweus supplemental resources:
- Hazelden Lifelines® trilogy: A comprehensive youth suicide prevention, intervention, and responsiveness program
- Model Smoking Prevention Program (MSPP): A comprehensive program for students grades 4 through 12 that reduces tobacco and alternative tobacco use
- Opioids and Marijuana School Resources: A combination of resources that effectively address two of the most popular drugs among youth
OnDemand Intervention, Treatment, and Recovery Resources
Each Premier subscription includes a leading evidence-based program, access to bonus programs, our digital recovery library, and more.
- A New Direction
- Living in Balance
- The Matrix Model
- The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Twelve Step Facilitation
- Twelve Step Facilitation for Teens & Young Adults
Each Focus topic conveniently packages a variety of leading digital products to address a specific topic or population.
- Focus on Relapse Prevention
- Focus on Trauma
- Focus on Marijuana
- Focus on Opioids
- Focus on Living Skills
Each video collection addresses a specific topic or population and includes materials to supplement lessons.