- $199 Early Registration (through April 21)
- $230 Regular Registration (April 22-May 12)
Chicago Recovery Retreat
Living in the Solution—from the Obvious to the Mysterious
Join Fred Holmquist and other friends of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation for a weekend of simplifying the complex and demystifying the mysterious. Get a sense of where you are on your Twelve Step recovery path, an affirmation of how you got there, and, most vitally, an awareness of how to proceed from today.
May 12-14, 2017
Join your friends for an inspiring and thoughtprovoking retreat at the Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House to:
- Refresh foundational principles of emotional balance through inspiring discussions
- Reenergize your resilience to grow and more effectively handle personal challenges
- Strengthen your gift of recovery and fellowship by inviting someone new in recovery to join you and the Illinois recovery community
Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House
420 W County Line Road
Barrington, IL 60010
$199 Early Fee (through April 21)
$230 Regular Fee (April 22-May 12)
Registration includes programming, meals, and lodging.
|Fred Holmquist has served in the field of addiction services for 40 years, of which
all but four have been with Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation programs in Minnesota and New York City. In the nineties, he was program director at High Watch Recovery Center in Kent, Connecticut, and currently is winding down his duties as director of the Lodge Program at the Dan Anderson Renewal Center in Center City, Minnesota.