What types of trainings do you have--and what do they cost?
- Contract/Onsite Trainings are held at your facility.
- A one-day training costs $3,500
- two-day training is $6,500
- three-day training is $9,500.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses is added to each fee.
What's included in the price?
Hazelden Publishing provides the trainer, evaluations, certificates of completion, and all training materials.
What do I need to provide for onsite trainings?
- a training room large enough to comfortably accommodate 20 - 30 people
- all AV equipment
- break food, lunch if possible, and refreshments
- one curriculum per two participants
How far in advance should I book a training?
We prefer a minimum of 30 days to ensure an optimum training experience for you.
Is the curriculum included in the training price?
The curriculum is not included. Please purchase your curriculum a minimum of two weeks before the training to ensure timely arrival. To order your curriculum call 1-800-328-9000.
What are the trainers' credentials?
All Hazelden Publishings trainers have years of experience in the prevention, behavioral health or corrections fields and in curriculum implementation.