A Relapse Prevention Workbook for Women is designed for any woman who has stopped using alcohol or other drugs and would like to remain sober/drug-free. It can be used in any stage of recovery--early, middle, or late. This workbook is intended for self-use and is small enough to keep with you for easy reference. Counselors may use assignments from this workbook as a basis for discussion in group or individual counseling sessions.
By working through this material, recovering women will:
- Learn about facts and ideas for relapse prevention.
- Develop practical ideas to prepare for the "tough times" in sobriety.
- Identify high-risk warning signals.
- Create a relapse prevention plan that meets their own needs.
- Balance their life-style to minimize the likelihood of relapse.
A compact, stand-alone, self-use workbook for women in recovery. Clinicians can pull assignments from the workbook as a basis for discussion in group or individual counseling sessions.