Buy this app from Google/Android App Store.
Focus on your sobriety anywhere, at any time, with
Hazelden's 24 Hours mobile application featuring our best-selling daily meditation book, Twenty-Four Hours a Day. Used as a mainstay by those in recovery, Twenty-Four Hours a Day is now available at the touch of your fingertips as an app on your Android*, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This app features the complete collection of thoughts, meditations, and prayers from the popular book used daily by millions of people around the world.
With the 24 Hours app, you'll be able to:
- Press the "Today" button to access the message synched to that exact day of the year
- Shake** your device to bring up a random message of inspiration and support
- Share the wisdom of recovery with friends through an automated synch to your e-mail
- Customize the size of the font presented, for reading ease
- Search a wide selection of recovery books and resources through direct links to Hazeldens online bookstore
Supporting Android 3.0 devices
"Please check the iTunes App Store and Android Market for device-specific features."
Hazelden is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people heal from addiction. Proceeds from this application and other Hazelden resources fund initiatives to help those struggling with addiction and related life issues.
Hazelden is currently
evaluating the creation of applications for other common mobile devices and operating systems. Please check back for announcements about future releases.
*Android apps do not work on the Motorola Xoom. We are working on getting this updated, so check back for updates.
**For the Android application, receive a random message by pressing the "Random" button.
A complete collection of thoughts, meditations, and prayers make it easy to focus on your sobriety anywhere, at any time. Practicing the Twelve Steps has never been more accessible!
To see all of our App offerings visit: hazelden.org/mobileapps.