Subscribe Today! Contact your Hazelden Sales Representative to order or for more information.
Increase the fidelity of your electronic subscription to the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program's Core Program with this supplemental resource package for elementary schools.
Supplemental resources for elementary schools include:
- Class Meetings and Individual Interventions: A Video Training Program for School Staff gives staff the knowledge, skills, and confidence to conduct class meetings about bullying, intervene when bullying occurs, and follow up with students and parents
- Class Meetings That Matter: A Year's Worth of Resources for Grades K-5 provides a year's worth of engaging ideas and topics to conduct meaningful class meetings. Content reflects cognitive and social development at each grade level.
- Cyber Bullying: A Prevention Curriculum for Grades 3-5 raises awareness of cyberbullying, teaches elementary school students to treat people with respect online, and helps parents keep their children safe
- Bullying: Introductory Videos for Elementary School Students, Teachers, and Parents introduces the topic of bullying and bullying prevention strategies using age-appropriate language and grade-specific concepts. Includes a bullying prevention video for adults
- Community Youth Organization Guide, from the authors of the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program, is specifically for community organizations. It offers practical strategies to prevent bullying and enrich peer relationships.
The subscription includes:
- All facilitator guides, sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the programs
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
With or without OBPP Core Program: $450
Check out our other OBPP electronic subscription supplemental resources:
Contact your Hazelden Sales Representative
to order or for more information.
Increase the fidelity of your electronic subscription to the
Olweus Bullying Prevention Electronic Subscription Core Program with this
supplemental resource package for elementary schools.