Community Youth Organization Guide
The manual and accompanying USB provide everything youth-serving organizations need to create an environment where kids are included, feel safe, and know the adults and leaders care about them.
- Coordinate your prevention efforts throughout your entire organization
- Assess the presence of bullying
- Know the facts about bullying and learn proven bullying prevention strategies
- Adopt rules against bullying
- Effectively discuss bullying and other related issues with kids
- Successfully intervene when bullying is suspected, observed or reported
- Engage parents and other adults in your bullying prevention strategies
From the creators of the renowned Olweus Bullying Prevention Program, this resource was created specifically for community organizations, including youth recreation leagues, scouting programs, after school programs and more. It offers practical strategies to help you prevent bullying, reduce reports of bullying, and enrich peer relationships.