Annual Electronic Subscription
Treatment OnDemand with Matrix Model 1-10 Clinicians
We want you to be confident in your purchase. Preview a digital subscription and explore the easy-to-use platform before you buy.
Request a FREE two-week trial of Treatment OnDemand.
The revised and expanded Matrix Model is an evidence-based intensive outpatient program that is backed by over 20 years of research. It provides adult clients the structure of an inpatient treatment experience on an outpatient timetable.
Ideal for intensive outpatient programs, this subscription provides a complete outpatient treatment program for clients through several therapeutic modalities:
This single item can not be purchased online. Please call Hazelden Publishing at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk with one of our sales representatives.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Motivational enhancement
- Couples and family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Contingency management
- Twelve Step facilitation
The Matrix Model for adults: This treatment program covers individual and group therapy, early recovery skills, relapse prevention, family education, social support, and drug screening strategies. Use this program across your facility as a standardized tool for measuring outcomes. The Matrix Model for Criminal Justice Settings: This treatment program is ideal for a variety of correctional settings including jails, community corrections, probation programs, drug courts, and prisons. It provides structure and addresses both substance use and criminal behaviors.The subscription includes:
- 1,558 pages of material
- 318 minutes of video
- All facilitator guides, client sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the program
- Two bonus video programs: Drugs of Abuse and Discover the 12 Steps
- Access to our digital recovery library with over 100 recovery-related facts sheets on addiction, Twelve Step recovery, relapse prevention, mental and physical health, and more
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
- 1-10 clinicians: $1,799 per year
- 11-25 clinicians: $2,399 per year
- 25+ clinicians: $95.96 per clinician
This evidence-based intensive outpatient program provides adult clients with the structure of an inpatient treatment experience on an outpatient timetable. The OnDemand subscription includes easy access to both the Matrix community program for adults and the criminal justice settings version.
Published Year: 2015