One Year Electronic Subscription
Treatment OnDemand with The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults 1-10 Clinicians
We want you to be confident in your purchase. Preview a digital subscription and explore the easy-to-use platform before you buy.
Request a FREE two-week trial of Treatment OnDemand.
The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults provides a proven, evidence-based, flexible intensive outpatient program (IOP) for alcohol and drug treatment for people between the ages of 13 to 25. It uses cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and motivational interviewing (MI) to teach patients to change thoughts and behaviors related to alcohol and other drug use.
The program includes four core clinical components that are essential when working with a youth population: individual family therapy, early recovery, relapse prevention, and family education. The value of participation in Twelve Step and other peer fellowships is reinforced throughout. The program can be completed in 16 weeks or extended up to 12 months to support continuing care and aftercare.
This single item can not be purchased online. Please call Hazelden Publishing at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk with one of our sales representatives.
The Maxtrix Model for Teens and Young Adults includes a Family Program component that's built into the complete program and can also be used as a shorter standalone program.Teen Intervene: This subscription also includes Teen Intervene, an easy-to-administer, low-cost SBIRT program that helps teens self-identify a substance use disorder, provides a brief plan for intervention, and guides the referral to treatment. Teen Intervene can be administered in a variety of settings, making it an effective tool for school counselors and health professionals, social workers, psychologists, youth treatment service providers and juvenile justice. The subscription includes:
- 400+ pages of material
- 339 minutes of video
- All facilitator guides, client sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the programs
- Two bonus video programs: Youth and Drugs of Abuse and Medical Aspects of Substance Use Disorders
- Access to our digital recovery library with over 100 recovery-related facts sheets on addiction, Twelve Step recovery, relapse prevention, mental and physical health, and more
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
- 1-10 clinicians: $1,799 per year
- 11-25 clinicians: $2,399 per year
- 25+ clinicians: $95.96 per clinician
The Matrix Model for Teens and Young Adults is an evidence-based intensive outpatient program that is adapted from the evidence-based Matrix Model, and provides teen and young adult clients with the structure of an inpatient treatment experience on an outpatient timetable.
Published Year: 2017