Responsible Decisions Journal, Pkg. of 25
Responsible Decisions is a comprehensive curriculum for impaired driving offender intervention and education. Using evidence-based Interactive Journaling®, this program works effectively with a range of impaired driving programs, from first- to multiple-offender programs. All resources can also be used with Level I or II education interventions or as components of substance use treatment for impaired driving offenders. This participant-focused, user-friendly curriculum:
- Offers a personalized road map for good decision making
- Aligns with common state impaired driving education standards
- Incorporates a colorful, engaging Interactive Journaling® format
- Includes a personal change plan, which can be integrated across the course hours
- Emphasizes personal responsibility and commitment to change
- Moves beyond basic education to application of effective strategies for behavior change
The participant journal encourages responsible decision making and reduces recidivism by assisting participants in making positive changes to their impaired driving behavior. One journal is needed per participant.
You may also be interested in:
This impaired driving offender education curriculum can be use in first- or multiple-offender programs, in Level I or II education interventions, or as a component of substance use treatment for impaired driving offenders. The journal reduces recidivism by assisting participants in making changes to their behavior.