The individual, family and communal risk factors, the actual substance use currently happening, the risk perception tied to specific substances—they're all key components as you work towards creating a comprehensive prevention plan. Hazelden Betty Ford's experts are here to help you accurately assess what's happening in your community and create an effective just-for-your-community plan by:
- Getting a realistic and timely idea of what's really going on with substance use in your community
- Evaluating current prevention initiative outcomes
- Tailoring assessments and surveys for youth and adults
- Create awareness of risk/protective factors
- Identifying risk/protective factors and recommending custom programming
Our custom, qualitative instrument evaluates your community's prevention efforts and initiatives. The process involves your whole-school community, including school leadership and administration, faculty, staff, coaches, parents/guardians and students.
Appropriate for students in grades 6-12, our completely anonymized 50-question survey will help your school community identify where you have protective factors to nurture, risk factors to address and unhealthy behaviors to change.