This single item can not be purchased online. Please call Hazelden Publishing at 800-328-9000 or 651-213-4200 (outside USA) to talk with one of our sales representatives.
Hazelden Publishing's Living Skills examines 12 basic skills but necessary skills to help clients live healthy, fulfilling lives.
The Living Skills
program is a robust collection of videos, workbooks, and guides. Through exercises, discussions, and role-play--in group or individual sessions--Living Skills addresses the underlying emotional, behavioral, and cognitive barriers that keep people from living a healthy and fulfilling life. The 12 topics are divided into two categories: Personal Growth
and Practical Guidance:
Personal Growth covers the internal skills needed to be a positive member of a community. Topics include:
Practical Guidance provides information on the day-to-day external skills needed to live a healthy life. Topics include:
- Making decisions
- Refusal skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Values and responsibilities
- Setting and attaining goals
- Parenting and child development
- Hygiene and self-care
- Sexual health
- Looking for work
- Managing money
- Securing housing
The subscription includes:
- 984 pages of material
- 240 minutes of video
- All facilitator guides, client sessions, reproducible materials, and videos from the program
- Additional client education resources, including videos and fact sheets
- Free, automatic content updates
- 1-10 clinicians: $599 per year
- 11-25 clinicians: $999 per year
- 25+ clinicians: request a quote
Questions? Call 800-328-9000 to talk with your sales representative.
Hazelden Publishing's Living Skills examines 12 basic skills that many people take for granted. Ideal for treatment, mental health, criminal justice, and a variety of other settings, it provides the tools necessary to help clients live healthy, fulfilling lives.